Check out our most recent article in the January/February publication of FMA Stamping Journal that outlines how important manufacturing-specific ERP systems are to Metal Stampers to enable accurate and real-time costing information and analysis.
- ShopEdge provides a user-friendly system with the most impressive implementation we have seen. We had the system up and running within 30 days.James KurchakLAM Ltd.
- We needed a system that met both our and our customers’ EDI requirements.Jack DansonNASG Tennessee North, LLC
- We were looking for a stamping-related software package that would accommodate our work flow and allow us to use Blanket Orders-or normal ordering-as opposed to a work order based system.Adam TomlanISM
- We needed the best bang for our buck by reducing carry costs of inventory, creating a competitive advantage through cost effective production, such as reducing the time and improving the speed of change over to accommodate smaller volume.Greg WickerNASG Ohio, LLC
- We were looking for a system that could improve our Production Scheduling. Taking into consideration small quantities, on-time delivery, highly efficient production, and reducing our set-up timesAdam TomlanISM
- Tennessee Stampings had zero visibility of WIP components and finished goods; we needed a system that could handle bar coding capabilities from steel-receiving to WIP inventory through to shipping.Jack DansonNASG Tennessee North, LLC